Website St. Joseph's Continuing Care Centre
Caring People Helping People
“In the spirit of the Religious Hospitallers of St. Joseph, we reveal God’s love and mercy through compassionate care focussed on the body, mind and soul of all those whose lives we touch.”
St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Centre is currently seeking registered practical nurses who will support the implementation of SJCCC’s Mission and Philosophy.
- Assist with assessment of residents needs and care planning. Promote and meet physical, psychological and spiritual needs of residents.
- Provide care for residents and all care procedures as defined by law for RPNs.
- Giving medication as required to residents and charting as necessary.
- Prepare quality assurance audits according to PMPs.
- Arrange for doctors appointments for residents.
- Assist with doctors visits, and other duties as assigned.
- Current RPN registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- CPR Certified.
- Must complete the provincially approved 52 hours post certificate course in medication administration.
- At least two years experience in long-term care facility with experience administering medications is an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.